Membership. Join Our Community.
WHEN YOU GIVE TO THE OCHS
- You give food, shelter and daily care to stray and unwanted animals.
- You give hope for a better life to pets that have suffered from abandonment or abuse.
- You make adoption affordable for everyone by subsidizing the cost of sheltering pets.
- You give animals with health problems the medical care they need to be adoptable.
- You give animals a second chance to find a happy home.
Becoming a OCHS member is an important way that individuals and families can support the Oregon Coast Humane Society. Membership not only sustains OCHS financially but also allows for leadership opportunities within the organization. Memberships run yearly from January 1st to December 31st. Currently, single membership is $30 and a Family Membership $40. They are tax deductible.
Please use the online form below: